Your Cart is Currently Empty
Om. Its meaning lies within the soul. The self within. It refers to Atman and Braham; the ultimate reality, entirety of the universe, the supreme spirits and the cosmic principles. It is the most highest sacred symbol in the Hindu religion. These two letters alone are so extremely powerful and symbolic that the world alone can bring such immense change and positivity in your life. It can make you feel so extraordinary that it allows you to touch each corner of the universe and spiritually connect with it.
Om is the mantra that Hindus live by. The mantra cleanses our aura and soul. It is also related to the third eye chakra. Om is said to be the Word of God. It originated from the cosmic sound i.e the sound sound of the entire universe and even the sound of the galaxies beyond. Om also represents the Hindu Trimurti, and represents the union of the three gods, viz. It represents a lot within our lives.
Material: Full Sterling Silver 925
Pendant Size: 11mm
Necklace Length: 45cm
- Tarnish Free
- Glazd Pouch with every order
- Free US shipping
- Easy Exchange & Return policy
This ring is made of Full Sterling Silver 925 material, not just plated. We added rhodium plating and our organic coating. This means the color will last for a really long time (at least a few years). It will not fade or tarnish easily. For longevity of the ring store in a clean, dark space in the pouch it comes with. Always thoroughly dry your piece after it has come in contact with water.
- All products are free of nickel, lead or cadmium
- Recommend storing in a cool dark place when not in use and thoroughly drying when getting wet.
Find your ring size. Before you begin taking you measurements, pick which finger you will be wearing your ring.
- 1. Take a string, ribbon, thread of thin piece of paper and wrap it snugly around your finger close at the base of your knuckle.
- 2. With a pen mark where the string overlaps.
- 3. Hold the string up to a ruler using the millimeters side.
- 4. Use the chart above to determine your ring size.
How to find your ring size using a ring you already have.
- 1. Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring.
- 2. Use the chart above to find your corresponding ring size.