Find your Ring Size
Before you begin taking you measurements, Pick which finger you will be wearing your ring.
1. Take a string, ribbon, thread of thin piece of paper and wrap it snugly around your finger close at the base of your knuckle.
2. With a pen mark where the string overlaps.
3. Hold the string up to a ruler using the millimeters side.
4. Use the chart above to determine your ring size.
How to find your ring size using a ring you already have.
1. Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring.
2. Use the chart below to find your corresponding ring size.