Your Cart is Currently Empty
Gold: 18k gold plating
Material: Stainless steel
- Waterproof jewelry
- Tarnish Free
- Glazd Pouch with every order
- Free US Shipping
- Easy Exchange & Return policy
All our jewelry are made of stainless steel material. For the gold pieces, we added an 18K PVD gold plating. This means the color will last for a really long time (at least a few years). It will not fade easily and it's also an anti-scratch material.
- All our products are made of stainless steel, so waterproof!
- All products are free of nickel, lead or cadmium
Find your ring size. Before you begin taking you measurements, pick which finger you will be wearing your ring.
- 1. Take a string, ribbon, thread of thin piece of paper and wrap it snugly around your finger close at the base of your knuckle.
- 2. With a pen mark where the string overlaps.
- 3. Hold the string up to a ruler using the millimeters side.
- 4. Use the chart above to determine your ring size.
How to find your ring size using a ring you already have.
- 1. Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring.
- 2. Use the chart above to find your corresponding ring size.
I have been looking for a piece like this so I was so excited to get it in the mail. The only thing I would have changed, was the chain but I still ordered since I have a few gold chains that I was planning on switching the pieces to. If your hopes are like mine, then I would say don't get it. The cross and the virgin Mary cannot be taken off the chain unless you break it.