Your Cart is Currently Empty
A birth flower necklace is the perfect way to capture your birth month. or, if you’re looking for a unique birthday gift for a friend or family member, there’s nothing more thoughtful than a hand-crafted birth flower necklace in silver. Each birth month flower necklace design is engraved with an endearing silhouette representative of a specific month. The Birth Flower Necklace is a reversible pendant. The front has the birth flower and the back has the month and name of your birth flower. Perfect layering necklace. This necklace is made of stainless steel, so waterproof! The color remains perfect.
Birth Flowers & Their meaning:
January- Carnation Snowdrop: Admiration, love, hope, rebirth
February- Violet Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness, young love
March- Daffodil: New beginnings, prosperity
April- Daisy Sweet Pea: Purity, innocence, blissful pleasure
May- Lily of the Valley: Sweetness, motherhood, hope
June- Rose Honeysuckle: Romance, Happiness
July-Larkspur Water Lily: Positivity, dignity, purity
August- Gladiolus Poppy: Strength of character, Imagination
September-Aster Morning Glory: Love, affection, Unrequited, love, morality
October- Marigold Cosmos: Creativity, passion, peace, tranquility
November- Chrysanthemum: Loyalty, honesty
December- Narcissus Holly: Hope, wealth, protection, defense
Gold: 18k gold plating
Material: Stainless steel
Pendant Size: 18x11mm
Need a Longer Chain?
Add up to 2.5" on any of our necklaces with our "Extender's"
- Waterproof jewelry
- Glazd Pouch with every order
- Free US shipping
- Easy Exchange & Return policy
All our jewelry are made of stainless steel material. For the gold pieces, we added an 18K PVD gold plating. This means the color will last for a really long time (at least a few years). It will not fade easily and it's also an anti-scratch material.
- All our products are made of stainless steel, so waterproof!
- All products are free of nickel, lead or cadmium
Find your ring size. Before you begin taking you measurements, pick which finger you will be wearing your ring.
- 1. Take a string, ribbon, thread of thin piece of paper and wrap it snugly around your finger close at the base of your knuckle.
- 2. With a pen mark where the string overlaps.
- 3. Hold the string up to a ruler using the millimeters side.
- 4. Use the chart above to determine your ring size.
How to find your ring size using a ring you already have.
- 1. Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring.
- 2. Use the chart above to find your corresponding ring size.
Cute, it's small and adorable