Find your ring size. Before you begin taking you measurements, pick which finger you will be wearing your ring.
- 1. Take a string, ribbon, thread of thin piece of paper and wrap it snugly around your finger close at the base of your knuckle.
- 2. With a pen mark where the string overlaps.
- 3. Hold the string up to a ruler using the millimeters side.
- 4. Use the chart above to determine your ring size.
How to find your ring size using a ring you already have.
- 1. Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring.
- 2. Use the chart above to find your corresponding ring size.